Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blog 983: Chocolate Chip Pancakes



In order for my readers (all 3 of you) to truly have a sense of who I am, I believe you must understand the people I live with. We are not like ordinary roommates. We have dance parties in which we have semi- choreographed dances and when we meet new people we all talk at the same time about different things until we inevitably scare the person away.

This morning I woke up in my room in our little brownish house on Prospect Ave for the first time in 2010. I decided to this would be a perfect m
orning to make Evan and my roommates a family breakfast. Here's a little insight into what a typical family breakfast consists of.
Breakfast topics:
- Female cats can be pregnant by more than one male cat at a time
- Giant squids are freaky
- When Katie comes home the town mayor brings out the town goat, May
- None of us want to talk about the future
- Concetta once saved a cat that had a potato chip bag frozen to it's head
- Concetta had a text conversation with the Tucker Max
- Concetta has a thing for Tucker Max
- None of us approve of her thing for Tucker Max

I don't know where I'd be without my roommates.

3 comments:

  1. you would probably also have a potato chip bag stuck to your head :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it so, so, so, so, so, so much!

    Love,
    Mrs. Tucker Max

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love Tucker Max. I approve.

    ReplyDelete