Saturday, January 16, 2010

Blog 93: Glee


Here are the top tens reasons I believe everyone should watch Glee:
10) It is awesome.
9) Football players do the single ladies dance.
8)Let's face it, the cliche high school stereotypes never get old.
7) It demonstrates how high school sex education is failing our youth.
6) Sometimes the sound track makes me cry.
5) I like to think Mr. Schuester is real and someday we will be married.
4) Each character on the show reminds you of someone you know.
3) Sue Sylvester says the darnest things: 
"I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. And then on some dark, cold night I will steal away into you home and punch you in the face."
2) Most of the characters in the show are not referred to by their actual name. Instead it's mohawk kid, pregnant cheerleader, etc.
1) Someday I will find a singing/dancing coach and I will become a triple threat. Then I will immediately be casted on the show and shot into instant stardom. I will only remember some of you.

1 comment:

  1. 4. I remind you of Kurt, don't I? It scares me sometimes how much I'm like that kid...

    1. This made me laugh a lot... "I will only remember some of you." hahaha

    ReplyDelete