Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Blog 17: My New Love



I am in love. Evan? Sure, ok... but what I'm really talking about is my new MacBook Pro. I have newer, more organized itunes. Constant spellcheck. Stickies on my desktop. A beautiful purple background. Videos that actually download. Internet that stays connected. Instant weather updated. Direct connection to my email. A keyboard that lights up. And many more accessories that I never thought I would need but now could never live without.

When I first opened the box of my MacBook Pro, having a bit of buyers remorse on such a big purchase, I read the instruction manual. On the first page it said: "Congratulations. You and your MacBook Pro were made for each other." Truer words have never been written.

My life is forever changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment