Monday, January 18, 2010

Blog 345: Shark Cage

I am so fascinated by sharks. In fact, before I die, I would LOVE to go into a shark cage in the ocean on an expedition. The only thing is that I don't think they let normal people tag along on these so I will either need to A) become famous B) get to know the right people or C) get really smart, really fast. 

I am not really a dare devil, this is just something I want to do. I never want to sky dive because I know I will freak the minute I jump, pull my parachute too soon, have it suck into the plane's engine and die. I also have no desire to climb a mountain because I have the upper arm strength of a kitten. Shark cage, though, that I want to do. Even if something goes wrong, what a cool way to go:

Mike Dodaro: "Hey, Joe, did you hear what happened?"
Joe Flores: "No, what?"
Mike Dodaro: "Stephanie Ferrini was eaten alive by a shark while diving in a shark cage off the Atlantic coast."
Joe Flores: "Dammmmmmmn." 

No comments:

Post a Comment