Monday, July 5, 2010

Blog 617: The Update

Top ten reasons I have not updated my blog:

10) I graduated college.
9) I no longer live with my roommates, and let's face it, they were my muse.
8) I'm in the middle of a very intension Bachelorette season.
7) I started a full time job so I go to bed at 11pm. OK, 10pm. Fine! Sometimes 9:30pm.
6) I don't think anyone actually reads this blog (besides Dan Melko).
5) In reference to #8, Jake and Vienna broke up so I've been busy trying to track done his number.
4) I keep forgetting my password to access my blog.
3) I got an Iphone so basically I'm just too cool to blog.
2) My mom got a puppy so lot's of my time is being spent training the pup to do all the things she's not suppose to. (i.e. going upstairs, laying on the furniture, etc.)
1) I actually forgot I had a blog for awhile.

So there you go. I promise I will make more of an effort, but no promises.

3 comments:

  1. I read your blog and I'm always very entertained by it. Also, when training the puppy, make sure you teach it how to hide slippers. Oh yeah, and that going to bed early for work thing... it wears off eventually and you are just constantly tired. Or maybe that's just happens if you have zero self-control.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog too! And I understand the going to bed at 9:30, so no judgment there. I mean, someone has to go to work and deal with people who bake pans at 600 degrees...

    Hope you don't get any death threats this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 1 was really fun. I also read your blog. Who's Dan Melko? How is Cougar Melon John Camp?

    ReplyDelete